페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

새로운 시작, 컨설턴트에 도전하다 

Challenging myself to become a consultant was a new beginning 

글_ 홍만혁 Manhyeok Hong from Smart Biz CU 

텔스타-홈멜은 제게 ‘컨설턴트’라는 새로운 시작을 안겨준, 첫사랑과도 같은 회사입니다. 2019년 3월에 입사한 후 소프트웨어 코딩이 주 업무였던 저에게 스마트팩토리 컨설팅은 다소 생소한 영역이었습니다. 하지만 다양한 현장을 경험하고 새로운 사람들을 만나는 업 무는 설렘으로 다가왔습니다. ‘고통을 진단하 고 알맞은 처방을 내려 고통을 해소시켜 준 다’는 의미에서 컨설턴트는 의사와 같다고 생 각합니다. 다만 자신의 전문 분야가 아니라면 한계에 봉착할 것이고, 해당 분야의 전문가가 필요하겠지요. 스마트팩토리도 마찬가지로 하드웨어, 소프 트웨어, 기술과 기능 등 여러 분야의 전문가 가 필요합니다. 텔스타-홈멜의 협업 문화는 컨설팅 업무의 윤활제 같은 역할을 해주었고, 수많은 도움을 준 텔스타인들 덕분에 아직은 미숙하지만 지금의 저, 홍만혁 프로가 만들어 졌다고 생각합니다. 한편으로는 텔스타인들에게 도움만 받은 것 같아 죄송한 마음도 듭니다. 신입사원 자기소 개 발표 때 저는 “모두에게 도움이 되는 사람 이 되고 싶다”고 이야기했습니다. 비록 지금 은 도움을 주기보다 받는 입장에 있지만, 언 젠가 지금의 은혜를 잊지 않고 꼭 몇 배로 돌 려드려야겠다고 다짐합니다. 텔스타-홈멜은 스마트팩토리 구축 및 운영 전문 회사로 변화의 중심에 놓여 있다고 생각합니다. 힘든 시기일 수도 있지만, 서로에게 도움을 주고받으며 성장하여 모두 함께 아름 다운 날개를 펼칠 수 있기를 소망해봅니다.

I can say that Telstar-Hommel is my first love since it gave me a new opportunity to start a career as a consultant. Since joining the company in March 2019, my main job was software coding. Therefore, Smart Factory consulting was a rather unfamiliar area to me. However, the task of experiencing various fields and meeting new people came to me as a thrill. I think a consultant is like a medical doctor in the sense of “Diagnosing pain and providing appropriate prescriptions to relieve such pain.”However, if it is not one’s field of expertise, the one will face limitations, and need an expert in that field. In line with that Smart Factory also needs experts from various fields such as hardware, software, technology and function. Telstar-Hommel’s cooperative culture played a role like a catalyst. In addition, thanks to many of Telstarians who have helped me a lot, even though I am still inexperienced, I think that such support and help made me who I am now, Mr. Manhyeok Hong. On the one hand, I feel bad that I only received help from the Telstarians. When I introduced myself as a new employee, I said that I wanted to become an employee who helps other colleagues. Although I am in a position to receive rather than help, I pledge to give back the support and help several times more than I have been receiving without forgetting the grace that I have received until now. I think Telstar-Hommel stands at the center of transformation into a company specializing in building and operating Smart Factories. It may be a difficult time, but I hope that we all grow up by giving and receiving help from each other and spreading our beautiful wings together